Thanks to a collaborative effort with Puget Sound Christian Clinic and Bethany Community Church, we are able to provide free foot and wound care weekly to our Aurora neighbors.
At Aurora Commons we’ve always tried to listen to the needs of our neighbors and bridge them to the services or care that we trust. Seeing our friends develop trust & access medical care even at the smallest level, has been a huge achievement.
- Wound Care and abscess drainage
- Foot washing
- Labs and imaging
- Medication management for chronic medical conditions such as Hypertension and Diabetes
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing
- HIV and viral hepatitis screening
- Hepatitis C treatment
- Referrals to detox, treatment and housing
- Medicated Assisted Treatment(MAT) for those with opiate use disorder